Closed Circuit Cooling Tower Manufacturers in India
Closed Loop Cooling Tower / Closed Circuit Cooling Tower operates in a manner similar to conventional cooling towers, except that the sensible heat to be rejected is transferred from the process fluid to water and ambient air directly through a heat exchange coil. The coil serves to isolate the process fluid from outside environment, keeping it clean and contamination free in a closed loop, thus creating two separate circuits
- Primary / Internal circuit in which the process fluid circulates inside the coil
- Secondary / External circuit sprays circulating water from the basin over the coil which evaporates to reject heat to the environment.
Why Choose Us?
- While buy a product you have to keep few points in your mind.
- 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturing Company in India.
- Quality, Price and Design will be the result of the manufacturer and the Quality Policy ISO 9001:2015
- So before make decision see our certifications, designing methodology and price.
- We proud to celebrate our 19th year anniversary with international clients and from small, medium and corporate companies.
- Also we are the corporate member of CTI USA (Cooling Technology Institute)
Closed Loop Cooling Tower V/S Conventional System
Cooling System using a closed loop cooling tower is far simpler when compared to conventional system. The Intermediate heat exchanger, secondary pumps – piping & valves of the conventional Secondary Circuit are replaced with single closed loop cooling tower unit having inbuilt primary & secondary circuits.
|Model||Cooling Capacity(Kcal/h)||Water Flow(m3/h)|
Above specs are for common use. We can also customize.
Design condition of cooling capacity based on inlet temp 37° C ; Outlet 32° C ; Wet bulb temp 28° C.
Please contact our representative for suitable selection of the equipment based on the site conditions and application.
Types of cooling coil we used:
Stainless Steel Coil
Carbon Steel Coil
- This process fluid is circulated through the coil of the closed loop cooling tower.
- Heat from the process fluid is rejected through the coil tubes.
- Part of the heat is removed directly by the downward induced air and discharged to the surrounding.
- Rest of the heat is rejected to the water cascading down over the tubes.
- Simultaneously air is drawn in through the air inlet louvers at the base of the closed loop cooing tower.
- A small portion of the water is evaporated which removes the heat. The warm saturated air travels through the drift eliminator & discharged by the fan to the surrounding thereby reducing drift water loss.
- The remaining cooled water is collected in the basin at the bottom of the closed loop cooling tower. Spray pump connected to the basin pumps the water to be sprayed onto the coil.
Advantages of Closed Circuit Cooling Tower
Closed circuit cooling tower is used in the following applications: water source heat pumps, industrial processes, air compressors, weld machine cooling, mould water cooling, power plant auxiliary cooling, furnace cooling, transformer cooling, closed condenser loops, critical systems, and systems requiring plume elimination.
Clean process fluids sustain the performnace of high efficiency components. Save on energy consumption by operating in “Free Cooling Mode” during the winter
Reduces or eliminates cleaning the heat exchanger. Extends the life of the equipment
Free Cooling without an intermediate heat exchanger. Dry operation during winter months. Variable speed pumping to conserve energy without the potential of scaling the unit.
Lower volume of recirculation water reduce water treatment cost. Dry operation and adiabatic modes reduce or eliminate water consumption.
Compact single piece of equipment conserves space replaces three components (cooling tower, heat exchanger, and pump arrangement)
Closed Circuit Cooling Tower Components
Cooling Tower Packing
Cooling tower packing is one of the most important parts of a cooling tower. The packing ensures maximum contact between air and water to enable cooling.
FIL12 | FIL19 | FIL27 | FILOSS19 | ABS | FILRC
Drift eliminators have the purpose of preventing droplets or smaller aerosols from being taken by the air flow from the cooling tower.
H130RC | RC50 | RC10 | RC20 | RC30
Motor and Fans
All parts of a cooling tower are important, but it is certainly important to exercise the necessary care of the drive gear of your cooling tower, these being the turning parts of a cooling tower.
FAN | FAN STACK | MOTOR
Water Distribution System
Engineering, production and installation of open and closed water distribution systems for your cooling tower, including the appropriate nozzles.
CLOSED WATER DISTRIBUTION OPEN WATER DISTRIBUTION NOZZLE
Air Intake Louvers
Air intake louvers prevent water splashes from the water collection tank and prevent larger debris from arriving in the water tank.
Features of Closed Cooling Towers
- Uniform water distribution system with large orifice nozzle to reduce clogging.
- Specially designed axial air-foil fan blades for low noise levels and lower power consumption. Moving parts are placed in such a way that they can be easily removed and repaired.
- Highly efficient sprinkling pump to ensure low power consumption and low noise.
- We have a wide base working platform to ease the tedious maintenance process.
- We have a water level control system that controls that maintains a constant level of water in the Cooling tower basin.
Submit Your Requirement
Contact Us Now!
[wpforms id=”72″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Email: [email protected]
Call: +91 94 44 023175, +91 94 86 858777
Cooling Towers Manufacturer and Exporters
SF NO:186/4,5,6, SITE NO:9A,
SIDCO Private Industrial Estate,
Coimbatore – 641 021, Tamilnadu – INDIA.
Landline: +91 422 4361758